I like to be challenged. I like to grow. In any role or job, I’d want to get better. The coaching I get every week at Great Oaks on my lesson plans and teaching pushes me to take my craft further.
We know great teachers build incredible futures for their students, and we treat teaching with the respect it deserves as one of the most challenging, difference-making professions that exist. As a teacher at Great Oaks, you can expect:
- To work in a dynamic environment where the bar is set exceedingly high for students and staff alike
- Colleagues who love what they do and approach their jobs with conviction and joy
- Curricular and instructional support from instructional leaders and the central office’s academic team
- Daily, unparalleled support for students from tutors who supplement and extend work done in the classroom
We seek to hire and cultivate excellent educators who:
- Possess an unyielding desire to refine and improve their craft
- Consistently seek out and implement feedback
- Will do whatever it takes to forge bright futures for their students
- Have a collaborative mentality and keen sense of humor
Apply to join our team today!
Join an Amazing Team
We believe that high quality teachers and leaders are key to student success. We are committed to recruiting and developing talented educators.
We are excited to share the story about Great Oaks - Bridgeport in the Bridgeport Daily Voice.Read Article
Meet Jan Yburan and see what he has to say about his experience as a Great Oaks Tutor Corps member in New York City.Read Article
Great Oaks is proud to recognize Ms. Luna, our 6th and 7th Grade History teacher at GO - NYC, who was recently featured in the NY Times.Read Article